This policy governs your purchase of mobisafer Android application subscription. Please make sure you read this carefully before completing your order as it sets out your rights in reference to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order constitutes your agreement that your order is governed by this policy.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of the software and services, you can get your money back upon the terms and conditions set given below. However, we believe that most of refunds claims can be avoided if you get professional help from our support team.
- Subject to this Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 48 Hours of following the time of your purchase provided your reasons don’t contradict with the Refund Policy conditions.
- No refund will be available after this refund period is over.
- We do not issue refunds for simply changing your mind. If you experience technical or any other issues with our application or service, Our support team will help with you to resolve these issues in a timely manner. If these issues can’t be resolved, you’ll receive a refund if the application is proven defective. We reserve the right to refund an order and discontinue support and service if you are threatening us or we determine you are using the service for disallowed purposes.
- If you own more than one subscription of our application, No refund will be issued.
- Your money may be refunded only once. If you buy another mobisafer application subscription at a later time, it will not be subject to a refund request.
- If a user purchases this software and does not have unrestricted access (including locks, passcodes, etc.) to the phone to be monitored, we are not liable for refunds due to this situation.
- No refund will be issued in cases where user refuses to re-install mobisafer Application in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system or application on the target device.
- If the monitored phone does not have Internet access ( temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.) in this case no-refund will be issued. If User does not follow the installation guidelines or does not accept technical assistance by our support team, No refund will be issued.
- No Refund will be issued if user did not receive the data that had been saved on the target device before mobisafer was installed on it No Refund will be issued for personal reasons like, I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, “I do not have knowledge to use” etc.
- No Refund will be issued for mobisafer application was detected by anti-virus software, target user or other services.
- If monitored device runs unsupported operating system, No Refund will be issued. The following Operating Systems are NOT supported: Symbian Belle, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry 10 or Android OS with below 16 API level, I-phone ios. You can know more from compatibility wizard given in Homepage.
- Some features of mobisafer application required specific Android API level OS, so these features will not work if your device is not compatible, So no refund will be issued if these features are not working for you. required API level is already given appropriate section of Admin panel. If a target phone user changes his carrier and this results in a partial or complete loss of internet connectivity, updates OS or restoring to factory settings and consequently incorrect mobisafer app functioning, no refunds will be issued also.
- Any user who claims they made a purchase in error or submitted fraudulent information will forfeit their right to any refund and will be held liable for all charges for the transaction. Please be aware that once you enter a new subscription billing cycle, refunds will not be given for that new time period.
- For all orders that are placed on Dispute status, you have 2 days period to resolve the situation with our Support Team. If you fail to provide required information or feedback within time provided, the dispute will be cancelled and no refund will be possible thereafter.
Follow below simple steps to put refund request. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of the mobisafer Application subscription and your refund period got over , you can still send us refund request though email and if we found valid reason then you will get partial refund according to your usage time period. (You can send refund request on : firstname.lastname@example.org )